Happy December! I can't believe it's here already and Christmas is just 24 days away! Tis the season of snow angels, hot chocolate, and pretty lights!
Now.. my November favorites!
1. Signature Soy candle in scent Winter Mint. This scent is amazing and it's been getting me in the Christmas spirit over the past couple weeks! I always rave about these candles because the price is right and the quality is great! *This is a limited edition scent and I found it in store. There are plenty of other scents available online if you don't have a Target near you!
2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo is AMAZE. It's the first dry shampoo that I've ever used that actually does it's job and lets me get an extra day out of my hair before having to wash it! If you're a dry shampoo lover you NEED this in your life! I promise it's a game changer.
3. Living Proof Style Lab Flex Shaping Hairspray. I always have high expectations when it comes to hairspray because I've tried so many and I use it on a daily basis so I need to trust it. This flexible hairspray is the BEST one I've ever used, hands down. It keeps my hair soft, but in place. It makes it easier to brush through my curls for a more natural look. It also smells good! I can't wait to try the rest of the products from Living Proof; this brand is amazing!
4. Fight On. I've had my eye on this book for a while. It's short and sweet, but so inspirational. It's great for days when you're feeling down or need that extra kick of motivation. It's like a little story about how you are in control of your life and you can do anything you want as long as you put your mind to it and think positive.
5. Love x Style x Life. Confession: I haven't read this whole book yet. BUT what I have read, I really enjoyed. It's very insightful and has given me a lot to think about as far as who I am and what I want my blog to reflect.
6. Threshold Faux Fur Blanket. Blankets are essentials for me! I always want to be cozy when I'm curled up on the couch or in bed. The color of this particular one is so pretty and perfect for winter. There are three colors available, mine is in the color brown.
That's a wrap! Time for a workout and holiday decorating! Leave a comment to let me know what your current favorite products are!