Happy Mani Monday! Can you believe January is over already! It really just flew by. Make sure you're still working towards the goals you set for this year - don't give up!
This soft white manicure is first on my list of January favorites. This was by far my best color choice all month. My previous mani was a deep purple, which looked pretty, but this one just knocks it out of the park. The soft white is so simple and clean. The color matches everything which is perfect. I also love how it looks different depending on the lighting (see image below). This particular color is Tammy Taylor's Gelegance in French Vanilla. If you're in the South Jersey area and would like to book with my manicurist, click here; she always does a fab job!
RING: Perry Street via Rocksbox (review coming later this week; in the mean time, use code megandbff1 to get your first month FREE!)
The rest of my January faves are quiet the variety (as you can see)
1. NOTEBOOK. This notebook has been my go-to lately. The rose gold foil lettering is so pretty. Even the edges of the pages are trimmed in rose gold - insert heart eyes emoji here. I also love the quote on the front. It's motivational and serves as a great reminder to keep making progress towards my goals on a daily basis!
2. BEANIE. This beanie is fab! The jeweled top is so my style. I also love the neutral color because it matches a lot of different outfits. It's the perfect go-to for when I want to add a little sparkle to my look.
3. HEAT PROTECTANT. This instant protection spray by Living Proof is amazing! Confession: I've never really used a heat protectant on my hair before. I don't blow dry it that often (I usually shower at night and let it air dry) so the only heat it sees is from my curling iron. My hair is very healthy so I guess I just never thought of it. When I read that this product not only protects your hair from the heat of the tools you use, but also protects it from the sun's UV rays, I was sold.
4. RAY-BANS. These mirrored Ray-Bans were a Christmas gift from Rob and I have been wearing them nonstop! I love love love the color because it compliments my hair well. Definitely my go-to pair of sunnies right now. (mine are the color brown/pink)
5. TOTE BAG. This tote bag is everything. I've been using it as my carry all between my parent's house and Rob's. It's large enough to fit my hair products & curling iron, my makeup bag, and some clothes. The leather is so soft and it is currently on sale! You can see photos of the full bag in this post.
That's all I have for you ladies this month. Be sure to leave a comment below with the products you've been loving lately.
Thanks for stopping by!