Is it just me or did February fly by (even with an extra day)?! I have so many good favorites for you guys this month, I'm so excited to share them!
1. Moroccan Oil Dry Texture Spray: This texture spray is awesome! I deviated from my usual hair spray to try this out and I am definitely pleased with my choice. I've never used a texture spray before, but I love the way it makes my hair look & feel. It gives it more of a relaxed, beachy look, which I'm all about for spring and summer. I also love the packaging - the teal is so pretty!
2. Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation: This is the first REAL foundation I've ever used and I am in LOVE. It's full coverage, lightweight, and lasts all day. It makes your skin look flawless and has a pretty finish. It's also non comedogenic which means it WILL NOT clog your pores. This was the most important factor in me choosing a foundation because the BB cream I was using previously clogged my pores. They have tons of shades so you will definitely find something that matches your skin tone. I use the shade Santa Fe.
3. Planner: I love this little calendar from Target! In the beginning it has a monthly calendar, then it has a whole section in the back for notes/lists. This is perfect for day to day because you can pencil in your schedule/appointments in the calendar, then make longer lists in the back. Not to mention it's super cute and the price point is great! It is by Sugar Paper (all of their planners are so cute!)
4. Alex & Ani Rose Quartz Bracelet: This bracelet is so pretty! I'm a big fan of Alex & Ani, especially their beaded bracelets. They add the perfect touch to any outfit. I love the gold & rose quartz combo.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer: Two words. Life. Changing. I had been using a powder to fill in my brows for a while, and before that I used the Anastasia brow wiz. I decided to give the definer a try because it's angled, just like a brow brush, and I wanted something a little bolder than powder. BEST DECISION EVER. I will repurchase this again and again. I love that it goes on smooth and really gives you shape as well as fills in sparse areas.
6. Shiraleah Embossed Clutch: This clutch is amazing. The embossing detail is perfect and I love the gold tassel. It's a great size because it's big enough to fit my essentials, but small enough to not weigh a ton. It also fits perfectly in my Louis Vuitton Never Full bag which makes it easy to grab and go. You can see detailed photos of this clutch in this post. This one is by the same designer & same style. I also found this one with the same embossed pattern but in a wallet style with fringe!
As always, thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment with your favorite recent products!
Side note: I've also been loving Kygo radio on Pandora - such a good vibe!