You guys, I can't believe it's the last day of March! Spring is here, I have one more month of school to get through, then it's also my birthday! So many good things ahead, I can't help but smile :) I'm also smiling about everything listed below! These products are so good, most of which I've been using for over a month now. Without further ado -
1. You Make Loving You Easy wood sign from East Plum. Ever since I first saw this sign on Sarah's instagram, I knew I had to have it! The words instantly reminded me of Rob. I knew it would be the perfect addition to our little space. When I saw it wasn't available on Sarah's Etsy shop, I messaged her asking if it was going to be restocked. She was so sweet and told me that she would be sure to have it available during her next restock. I love supporting small businesses, especially when their products are amazing quality. Be sure to check out Sarah's instagram @eastplum to see her latest creations!
2. Loren Hope Sarra Cuff in Iridescent. If you've been following me for the past few months, you know that I've grown to love this cuff! It came in my last Rocksbox, and I think I've worn it every day since! The stones are gorgeous and it matches everything. It's the perfect piece to add a little sparkle to your outfit. (PS. You can get your first month of Rocksbox FREE with code pinebarrenbeautyxoxo)
3. HelloLegs Shaving Cream. This shaving cream is life changing. It came in my spring Fab Fit Fun box (review here). It is the smoothest, softest, creamiest shaving cream I have ever used. It left my legs feeling so moisturized! I will definitely be getting this when I run out. Their site is not active yet, but if you can't wait until they open I definitely recommend getting the spring FFF box - it has so many goodies this season!
4. NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna. I've been using this duo for a couple months now. I love the shimmery shades. They are so beautiful and give my skin the perfect glow. I can't wait to start using them in the summer time when I have a nice tan :) They blend out well and I feel that they would work on a variety of skin tones. BUT if you love a peachy pink blush, Orgasm is the shade for you!
5. Moroccan Oil Dry Texture Spray. This is a first - this product has made my favorites list two months in a row! I try not to repeat things, but this dry texture spray is just TOO good. It holds my curls like a flexible hair spray would, while also giving it a beachy texture. Since my hair is super soft, I like a little gritty feeling without it being crunchy and this spray does just that. I repurchased it which definitely means I LOVE it. It's going to be perfect for summer!
As always, thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment to let me know what you've been loving lately!
For previous monthly favorites, click here!