Can you believe we're already half way through September and fall is officially a week away?! That means my favorite month is right around the corner! There are so many reasons to love October AKA pumpkin spice everything, leaves changing colors, football games, and dark nails (to name a few). Because there are so many fun activities to do during fall (and because I love this time of year way too much), I wanted to create a fall bucket list to inspire you to enjoy the season and make the most of it!
- Go to the pumpkin patch (obviously). This is one of my favorite things to do during fall! I'm such a kid at heart and it really is so much fun. If you're in the South Jersey area, you have to go to Johnson's Corner!
- Carve a pumpkin. It's only natural that you would carve your pumpkin after you've picked it out at the pumpkin patch, right?
- Go apple picking. I've actually never went apple picking, but I would imagine it would make for such a fun date so I'm adding it to the list this year. *Looking at you, Rob ;)
- Bonfires. Bonfires. Bonfires. Did I mention bonfires? There's nothing like roasting marshmallows and hanging with your favorite people, especially when it ends in a marshmallow fight. Quality time is so important + this is a sure way for everyone to have fun.
- Tailgate! My brother plays college football right outside of Boston. I will being going there for his homecoming game + I will be going to his game in DC!
- Bake pumpkin flavored muffins. I love muffins. I also love pumpkin flavored everything so this would be the perfect mix! I always see recipes on Pinterest so if I find one I love I will be sure to share.
- Get in a running routine. Rob and I both want to start running again, so what better time than fall? We will be able to enjoy the cooler weather, soak in nature's beauty, and spend some quality time together.
- Transition my manis. One of my favorite ways to transition my manicures into fall is by starting out with grey tones. For the heart of fall and all of winter, I love deep plums and purples, and of course black.
- Transition my wardrobe. Fall clothes are the coziest ever. I'm talking blanket scarves, sweaters, flannels, booties, and riding boots. I can't wait to share my favorite fall looks with all of you!
- Find a new favorite candle. This time of year is when I light my candles the most. There's just something about fall scents that gets me every time.
If you've made it this far, thanks for reading! Now I want to know what's on your fall bucket list! Leave a comment below with your favorite fall activities. I'm always looking for new ideas!